You’ve got options when you’re deciding how to give to LifeChurch.tv. Choose the method that best supports your giving goals and lifestyle.
You can make your gifts in person using cash, checks, or debit/credit cards.
While you’re attending experiences at LifeChurch.tv, you can use giving envelopes or giving drop boxes for your convenience and security.
You can always drop off or mail a check to your campus office.
By setting up an online account you can give tithes and offerings in several ways:
- Use a credit or debit card
- Link directly to a bank account
- Use a PayPal account
Through your online account, you can set up recurring giving and also track your giving history.
Mobile Smart Giving
You can give tithes and offerings to LifeChurch.tv via text message.
We'll link your mobile phone number with the credit/debit card you provide, and you'll be set up to give securely, easily, and instantly.
- Link a credit or debit card
- As easy as sending a text
- Tithe or give to specific causes
Text GIVE and the amount of your gift to 86613.
For example, GIVE $100.
Text SPACES (Spaces & Places), RELIEF (Relief & Restoration), or DIGITAL (Digital Missions) followed by the amount to 86613 to make your designated gift.
For example, SPACES $75.
Learn more about these causes.
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars? There are many other ways to give:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name LifeChurch.tv as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Gift – Twice the Impact
Did you know some employers will match your contributions? Charitable Gift Matching doubles your giving impact! Corporations like Morgan Stanley-Smith Barney and Bank of America are already participating, and your employer might be able to also if you ask. Questions? Email email@example.com.