LifeKids Elementary Coordinator
When you ask us what we do, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of leading others to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity.
Do you still watch cartoons on a weekly basis? In your opinion, will Candice ever get Phineas and Ferb in trouble? Your answers to these questions may influence your success in this position.
At LifeChurch.tv Stillwater volunteers and the LifeKids Elementary Coordinator work together to show Christ’s love using curriculum and relationships within the classroom. The purpose of LifeKids is to lead kids to become fully devoted followers of Christ. Here’s what you need to know:
What you’ll do:
- Identify and recruit potential volunteer leaders for the LifeChurch.tv Stillwater LifeKids elementary ministry
- Train and develop volunteer leaders to lead during LifeKids experiences
- Empower volunteers to lead in their role with excellence
What we want:
- Someone who can relate to a variety of people
- A problem solver, communicator, and multi-tasker
- An inspiring person who can lead large and small groups with vision
What we’ll shout “Woo-Hoo” for:
- If you see a Diet Coke as a trophy awarded for hard work and superpowers
- You believe a robot can help lead kids to Christ (and don’t mind dressing up as one every once in a while)
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, send us your resume and convince us.