- - Attend church regularly. Worshiping and learning in community with others is one of the best ways to re-align yourself with God. http://www.lifechurch.tv/locations
- - Read your Bible. God’s Word is meant to be woven throughout our lives, giving us new wisdom with each season we experience. It’s the story of His love for us since the beginning of time—something best enjoyed daily. http://www.youversion.com
- - Pray. We have the privilege of a direct connection to the Creator of the universe. Through prayer, God addresses our deepest hopes and fears, gives us direction, and expresses His love to us. http://whatsnextkit.tv/session/prayer
- - Get Baptized. Baptism is our way of telling the world about our relationship with Christ. Jesus did it, and it’s an important way we can follow His footsteps. http://whatsnextkit.tv/videos/why-is-baptism-important
- - Give. When we give, it acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have, reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us, and allows us to be a part of His work here on earth. It’s something we do with joy. https://www.lifechurch.tv/giving
- - Bring your family. Following Jesus is a journey that becomes even more meaningful when shared. A great way to lay the groundwork is getting your kids involved in the ministry that’s designed just for them. http://www.lifechurch.tv/who-we-are/what-to-expect
Connect with people in a LifeGroup, where you can make new friends, connect with people growing in the same area as you, or develop mentoring relationships.http://www.findalifegroup.tv
Each of us is a masterpiece, placed on earth for a unique purpose that's solely ours to fulfill. Uncover and pursue God's dream for your life - your Chazown – with The Chazown Experience.http://www.chazown.com/
or visit your campus Facebook page to sign up for the next live Chazown Experience.
Make a difference by serving a worthy cause, whether volunteering at LifeChurch.tv or changing something in your community.http://www.lifechurch.tv/serving
Grow as a Leader.
Invest in others by putting your leadership into action. You’ve got lots of options, like mentoring, coaching, leading a LifeGroup, or launching a mission. Contact your LifeGroups and Missions Pastor at your campus to begin your Leadership Journey.
Contact your LifeGroups and Missions Pastor at your campus to begin your Leadership Journey.
Your next step may be gaining freedom from harmful influences in your life, like recovering from addiction or reframing unhealthy relationships.
Contact a pastor from your campus’ Facebook page.
Learn and grow.
Go deeper on a topic you’re passionate about with targeted teaching and resources.http://www.lifechurch.tv/watch/archive
Still not sure?
This guide will help you walk you through finding your next step.Next Steps PDF