What To Expect
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for one hour
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel or a LifeChurch.tv teaching pastor delivered via video
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
To connect with staff and people from a location near you, visit their Facebook
- A place to belong: LifeGroups are the people you can laugh, grow, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, college students, hobbyists, athletes, new believers, and more!
- A chance to make a difference: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at LifeChurch.tv. You can also make a difference through missions in our local communities and around the globe.
- A way to grow: Tools to help individuals, families, and small groups to become fully devoted followers of Christ are available at resources.lifechurch.tv
For your family
- A place just for kids: LifeKids weekend experiences where newborns through 4th graders learn about Jesus through great videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time
- An easy transition: The Loop, a weekend experience with worship, discussion time and relevant teaching designed to help 5th and 6th graders make the move from elementary to middle school
- A way to connect and grow: Konnect & Roots are small group experiences for kids. Konnect is where kids 6 years old – 4th grade build relationships and study the Bible. At the same time, 5th graders attend Roots to learn biblical truths and life skills that will help prepare them for middle school.
- A night for teens: Switch (meeting mid-week) where students 6th grade and up worship, engage in small group discussions with adult leaders, and hear a message just for them
- A way to learn together: LifeKids.tv , a site where you and your preschool through grade school kids can find video teaching, kids worship music, age-specific family activities and memory verses