What To Expect
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for one hour
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel or a LifeChurch.tv teaching pastor delivered via video
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids & teens
To connect with staff and people from a location near you, visit their Facebook
- A place to belong: LifeGroups are the people you can laugh, grow, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, college students, hobbyists, athletes, new believers, and more!
- A chance to make a difference: God can use your gifts and skills to change lives by serving at LifeChurch.tv. You can also make a difference through missions in our local communities and around the globe.
- A way to grow: Tools to help individuals, families, and small groups to become fully devoted followers of Christ are available at resources.lifechurch.tv
For your family
- A place just for kids: during LifeKids weekend experiences newborns through 4th graders learn about Jesus through videos, music, activities, stories, and small group time
- An easy transition: The Loop, a weekend experience for 5th and 6th graders, features worship, discussion time, and relevant teaching designed to help students make the move from elementary to middle school
- A night for teens: Switch meets mid-week for students 6th–12th grade to worship, engage in small group discussions with adult leaders, and hear a message just for them
- A way to learn together: visit LifeKids.tv with your preschool through grade school kids to find video teaching, kid's worship music, age-specific family activities, and memory verses